Arielle Charnas is wearing the DÔEN EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER Bijou smocked floral-print cotton-blend dress
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. DÔEN’s color palette references the flora and fauna that surround the brand’s Californian home. Printed with native wildflowers, this cotton-blend ‘Bijou’ dress has puffy sleeves and smocking through to the wrists, which matches the ruffled bodice. The elastic trim means that you can wear it on or off the shoulder.
Up to 50% OFF!
Leonie Hanne is carrying Jacquemus Le Chquito Micro Tote Bags. Available in yellow patent-leather and nubuck at 30% OFF at NET-A-PORTER
* Micro bags have divided opinions, but those who love them are sure to obsess over Jacquemus’ latest ‘Le Chiquito’ tote. It’s assembled from a combination of nubuck and patent-leather, then embellished with a tiny gold ‘J’ to complement the sunny yellow hue. It’ll hold your Airpods, if nothing else.
Danielle Bernstein is carrying the Coperni Swipe Leather Tote in Black, available ON SALE at 50% OFF at NET-A-PORTER
* Coperni continually turns to technology to inform its designs – every sketch is created using the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, and the goal is to eventually 3D print each piece. Inspired by the sliding ‘unlock’ button on an iPhone, this ‘Swipe’ tote has a unique, sculptural shape and wide handle that will fit comfortably on the crook of your arm. It’s been made in Italy from smooth black leather that’s stamped with the logo.
LAIA’S PICK: Little Liffner Loop lizard-effect leather tote in dark brown, available ON SALE at 50% OFF at NET-A-PORTER
* Little Liffner’s bags stand out for their sculptural, minimal silhouettes. A new style for Spring ’20, this ‘Loop’ tote has been made in Italy from lizard-effect leather and has a knotted strap anchored by a smaller one. The accordion interior features a trio of twill-lined compartments.
Thora Valdimars is wearing the ROTATE Birger Christensen Samantha Dress. Available ON SALE at 50% OFF at NET-A-PORTER
* >ROTATE Birger Christensen’s ‘Samantha’ wrap dress demands to be worn at glamorous parties. Debuted on the Spring ’20 runway in Copenhagen, it’s cut from tulle and embellished with scores of silver sequins that’ll catch the light brilliantly on the dancefloor. It has padded shoulders and swishy fringing along the hem. Use the black satin sash to cinch your waist.