MY PICK: H&M textured-weave jacket, available at HM.COM
* Short jacket in a textured weave with a round neckline and pearly buttons down the front. Shoulder pads and long sleeves with decorative pearly buttons at the cuffs. Flap chest and front pockets with a decorative pearly button. Lined.
It could also be a blazer, though. Here, Marianne Theodorsen out and about Paris during Fall 2023 Fashion Week in Chanel and The Attico. (Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
2. A cool and cropped denim jacket. Here, Nicole Ballardini in Prada. Her jacket is available at FARFETCH
* Italy-made, this sky blue jacket from Prada is made from cotton denim and cut for a cropped length that complements its boxy silhouette. Collarless, this piece is decorated with a recognisable triangle logo plaque at the chest.
(Photo via @nicoleballardini)
3. A cute mini shoulder bag. Here, Emili Sindlev out and about Los Angeles carrying the versace Repeat mini. Available at FARFETCH
* Versace updates its small Repeat bag in a vibrant purple colourway. This moto-inspired piece includes front zipped pockets and is centred with the brand’s iconic Medusa Head plaque.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
4- The newest New Balance. Here, the 1906R model, available at MYTHERESA
* The 1906R suede-paneled sneakers from New Balance have a noughties-inspired design. They’re made with Stability Web technology for support and they’re complete with ABZORB midsoles for a comfortable stride.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)