Mulberry Fall/Winter 2014-15 Ad Campaign with Cara Delevingne
Mulberry took Cara Delevingne to the countryside -the Scottish Highlands- for its fall ad campaign shot by Tim Walker. The photos feature Cara against a backdrop of mossy rocks, rolling hills, and clumps of heather. “Big space, fresh air, wind in the hair, away from it all. Mulberry is a brand that is at home in town and country, and we wanted to capture that feeling,” said Anne-Marie Verdin, Mulberry’s brand director.
The ready-to-wear on show is inspired by traditional British cold-weather gear, and includes short kilts, argyle and Aran-inspired knits, lots of plaid and warm woolens As for the bags, Cara carries the new Tessie and the Bayswater Buckle. Of course the Cara Delevingne collection also makes a cameo, with Cara modelling the quilted black and the camo print backpacks.
- This accessible luxury brand took on the Chanel Boy bag, and we are obssesed!
- Maria Grazia Chiuri greatest hits at Valentino
- You too can look as retro chic as Kendall Jenner in a biquini
- How to make a short sleeve shirt look cool
- Gucci Spring 2017
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala
- The Istanbul-based footwear brands cool girls are obsessed with
- Cool girls make the case for the camouflage parka
- All the industry influencers-approved Fall 2017 London collections #LFW
- The A-listers cult bag you can actually afford