The metallic trend hits the 2014 American Music Awards with Olivia Munn and Zendaya
Actresses Olivia Munn and Zendaya attended the 2014 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (November 23) in Los Angeles. Olivia was wearing a Lanvin gold lamé gown while Zendaya managed to pull off a Georgine Spring/Summer 2015 metallic outfit. Who wore better the metallic trend?
You can buy Olivia’s Lanvin draped lamé gown HERE at BARNEY’s
MSGM pleated lamé skirt available HERE at NET-A-PORTER
Moschino lamé shearling-lined biker jacket available HERE at MATCHESFASHION
- Move over Gucci Princetown: these Prada furry slides are the next big thing!
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- How to style a denim mini skirt for fall (when it’s still warm outside)
- How to pull off the canadian tuxedo trend like it’s 2017
- Moschino Spring 2017
- Spring 2017 Fashion Week New York: what fashion insiders are wearing (and you need to shop)
- Moschino Fall 2017 (rat a porter capsule collection)
- Milan Spring 2017 collections: best looks (on and off the runway, courtesy of Chiara Ferragni)
- How to wear your holiday clothes for a summer in the city
- How to accessorize your swimwear according to style influencers