Mango Fall Winter 2014-15 Ad Campaign (preview) with Daria Werbowy
MANGO has collaborated with Canadian model Daria Werbowy for their Fall 2014 Ad Campaign. This is Werbowy’s second consecutive season as the face of the brand—she previously starred in MANGO’s advertising campaign for Spring/Summer 2014.
For Fall Winter 2014-15 ad campaign, Werbowy was shot by acclaimed photographer Josh Ollins in Montauk, NY. The campaign’s team of professionals included Shon and Lisa Butler who were responsible for responsible for hair and makeup, respectively.
- How to pull off the canadian tuxedo trend like it’s 2017
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- You too can look as retro chic as Kendall Jenner in a biquini
- Spring 2017 London Fashion Week: 10 collections you need to invest in
- Milan Spring 2017 collections: best looks (on and off the runway, courtesy of Chiara Ferragni)
- The makeup collaboration you’ve been waiting for
- This is how Mango (and Au Jour Le Jour) want you to style your oversized shirts
- Now trending: two-tone denim
- The A-listers cult bag you can actually afford
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala