First pic of Lupita Nyong’o as the new face of Lancôme
After starring in Miu Miu’s Spring 2014 campaign, it was only a matter of time before Lupita Nyong’o was scooped up by a beauty brand. The Oscar winner isn’t just undeniably gorgeous: she also pulls off every makeup look she tries on.
French cosmetics giant Lancôme announced Lupita as its latest ambassador back in april. “She is an outstanding example of a natural beauty; confident and simply true to herself. She has this special kind of aura both enlightening and deep making her by essence the Lancôme woman, to whom happiness is the most attractive form of beauty,” the brand announced in a press release about the news.
“I am truly honored to join the Maison Lancôme, a brand with such a prestigious history that I have always loved. I am particularly proud to represent its unique vision for women and the idea that beauty should not be dictated, but should instead be an expression of a woman’s freedom to be herself,” Nyong’o said in a statement.
This is the first picture of the campaign.
- Models love this bag, fashion girls will adore its bejeweled version
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- The statement sweater is the new deconstructed shirt
- All the must-have spring clothing items your wardrobe can’t miss this season
- The A-listers cult bag you can actually afford
- The makeup collaboration you’ve been waiting for
- Fashion editors turned designers behind the new brands we love
- NYFW Spring 2017 bloggers Instagram looks to shop now
- Are you a Good American?