Leonie Hanne out and about Paris during Fashion Week Spring 2023, on her way to the Loewe Runway show. She’s wearing the Inflated cat-eye sunglasses in yellow acetate, available in red at NET-A-PORTER
* Loewe’s ‘Inflated’ sunglasses have a cat-eye shape and almost resemble a lush open pout. Made from glossy acetate, they’re stamped with the house moniker at the temples but remain minimally detailed to focus on the sculptural frames. They’ll instantly make pared-back outfits feel more directional.
+ you can get her Anagram mohair-blend sweater at MYTHERESA
* Infuse fall dressing with colorful pieces like this striped Anagram sweater from Loewe. It’s made from a loosely-knit mohair-blend with a generous fit and an artisanal embroidered logo.
+ the Hammock in orange is available (small version) at NET-A-PORTER
* You’ll love the versatility of Loewe’s ‘Hammock’ bag – the flexible sides can be collapsed or expanded to create a variety of silhouettes. It’s been made in Spain from smooth leather and opens up to an interior that’s large enough to store everyday essentials. Carry it cross-body or by the top handles as a small tote.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Chunky and oversized it is…
Caroline Daur is wearing them in white. Available in black, also at NET-A-PORTER
* Loewe’s ‘Inflated’ sunglasses are named for their chunky, oversized frames. This pumped-up pair is made from glossy acetate and has substantial arms with the label’s moniker at the temples. The bold shape will instantly pull casual and vacation outfits together.
(Photo via @carodaur)
LAIA’S PICK: The Loewe Inflated rectangular sunglasses in red. Available at MYTHERESA
* Loewe expands its playful balloon motif to accessories with the Inflated rectangular sunglasses. Made in Italy from red acetate, the style has black lenses and the brand’s name emblazoned on the arms.
+ also available in black at NET-A-PORTER
+ also available in white at NET-A-PORTER
LAIAA’S PICK: The Loewe Inflated oval sunglasses in black, available at MYTHERESA
* Dubbed «inflated mask» sunglasses by the brand, it’s clear to see that Loewe’s offbeat design is in full force here. This pair has molded frames in an oval shape.