Jeanette Madsen in ROTATE. Her lace maxi dress is available at FARFETCH and MYTHERESA
* ROTATE’s penchant for glamorous silhouettes is demonstrated with this open-back dress. It’s fitted with an internal bodysuit and overlaid with sheer floral lace.
* Take this maxi dress from Rotate Birger Christensen to your next soirée. Made from sheer floral lace, the elegant design comes with a bodysuit underneath and has long balloon sleeves, finishing with a deep V-back.
(Photo via @_jeanettemadsen_)
Make it sexy…
Francesca Saffari is wearing a Maje lace bodysuit.
* Imbued with British elegance and the retro style of the ’70s, the Maje girl plays on bold, sheer pieces for a distinctly sexy silhouette. Embellished with floral lace, this stretchy, openwork bodysuit features sheer details and subtly reveals glimpses of skin. Featuring a round neck and long sleeves, it has a scoop back and a press stud placket. With its deceptively preppy look, it has an supremely sexy silhouette and a sophisticated allure. A strong, versatile piece, it’s easy to adapt to any style. Pair with suit trousers, studded ballet flats and jewellery.
(Photo via @francescasaffari)
Sofia Coelho in a lace maxi skirt outfit that is actually a dress…And what about her custom made kicks?
(Photo via @sofiamcoelho)
Lace and brogues? Why not…Here, Emili Sindlev in a Saks Potts lace midi dress + Miu Miu leather platform brogues, available at MIUMIU.COM
* A special two-tone nuanced effect, the result of a sophisticated process that distributes wax in an uneven way, characterizes these leather lace-up shoes. The Miu Miu logo completes the look with an iconic note.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Alyssa Coscarelli attending the Kiko Kostadinov show in Paris.
(Photo via @alyssainthecity)
LAIA’S PICK: H&M flounced lace dress.
* Long, fitted, sleeveless lace dress with a V-shaped neckline at the front and back. Concealed zip and hook-and-eye fastener at one side and a wide, asymmetric flounce below the hips. Lined.