Kristen Stewart as new Chanel Métiers d’Art Paris-Dallas cowgirl: the video
By Laia |
Chanel just released a behind-the-scenes video of Kristen Stewart photo shoot with Karl Lagerfeld, confirming that she is indeed the face of the brand’s new ad campaign for its Pre-Fall 2014 Métiers d’Art Paris-Dallas collection.
- Fendi Pre-Fall 2017
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- The other Boyy bags cool girls are carrying
- The affordable brand Kim Kardashian debuted this summer (and we’re already loving)
- The A-listers cult bag you can actually afford
- This accessible luxury brand took on the Chanel Boy bag, and we are obssesed!
- Fashion editors turned designers behind the new brands we love
- Gucci Pre-Fall 2017
- This (and next) season, it’s all about the hats
- 2016 LACMA Art + Film Gala: all the (Gucci) gowns