Marianne Smyth is wearing: Remain Birger Christensen knitted zip-up jumper, available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @smythsisters)
A key piece for cold-weather styling…
Pernille Teisbaek in Ganni. Her vanilla ice pullover is available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* Oversized pullover in chunky wool-alpaca blend, featuring a cabled body, mock turtleneck that ties long in the back, and long cuffed sleeves. Style with a beret and suit trousers.
* Ganni reworks a traditional classic with this sweater. It’s made from a speckled knit blend, that includes wool and alpaca, with cable stitching and ribbed trims. The integrated tie neck could easily double as a scarf.
+ also available in black at FARFETCH
* Copenhagen-based brand GANNI displays its effortless style with this mock neck scarf-detail jumper. Displaying a cable knit panel down the front, this oversized jumper is flecked with multicolour wool for a playful finish.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Linda Til is wearing the ROTATE Brandy jumper. Available in Atmosphere at MYTHERESA
* The Brandy knit has an oversize silhouette with a round neckline, rib-knitted hems, and raglan sleeves. The knit is made from a black jacquard wool blend with an instantly recognisable ROTATE-logo on the front.
+ available in bright red at FARFETCH
+ available in black at FARFETCH
(Photo via @lindatol_)
Ellie from @sliptintpstyle is wearing a Loewe abstract intarsia knit sweater, available at MYTHERESA
* LOEWE proves just how good a volcano-like explosion of color can look with this multi-hued sweater. It’s made from a stretch-backed knit blend with an element of mohair to achieve that ever-covetable fuzzy texture.
(Photo via @slipintostyle)