Who «did it» better: Lottie Moss Vs. Kate Moss for CK jeans Ad Campaign
Lottie Moss, Kate Moss’s little sister turned model stars in Calvin Klein’s new exclusive collaboration with Mytheresa.com which features reworked archival pieces from the brand’s past collections. Entitled The Reissue Project, the new range comprises limited edition versions of eight of the brand’s most iconic pieces – think Brooke Shields’ high-waisted jeans, and Mossy’s tapered boyfriend jeans, as well as classic Ck logo sweatshirts, T-shirts and denim jackets.
The 16-year-old model stars in a series of portraits shot by grandson of Richard Avedon, Michael Avedon, extremely similar to Kate’s ads in the old days (shot at that time by Herb Ritts). So, which sister is your favourite?
- From Vetements to Re/Done: the reworked Levi’s we’ve been dreaming of
- The new logo-printed sneakers we’re obssesed with this season
- Sorry Demna Gvasalia: these are the reworked jeans every fashion girl loves
- All the brands that Vetements is making cool and runway-ready
- How to style a denim mini skirt for summer (with fall accessories)
- Emily Ratajkowski and Gigi Hadid just proved high-rise jeans are the most flattering
- How to style a denim mini skirt for fall (when it’s still warm outside)
- Coach Fall 2017
- Milan Fall 2017 coolest collections (fashion pack-approved)
- “Nothing new” (or how Virgil Abloh turned Raf Simons controversy into his best…