Kate Moss for Stella McCartney Fall Winter 2014-15 Ad Campaign
Hell yeah: Stella McCartney Fall Winter 2014-15 ad campaign features Kate Moss for the seventh time (notice that her last season as McCartney’s face was summer 2009). Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott photographed Kate on set in London against landscapes of glaciers, forests and cosmos to represent Stella’s commitment to the environment.
The designer herself styled the campaign to highlight the new Cavendish bag which we’re sending right away to our Fall 2014 accessories wishlist.
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala
- Chloé’s Nile bracelet bag just made it to Fashion Week
- The Istanbul-based footwear brands cool girls are obsessed with
- Spring 2017 London Fashion Week: 10 collections you need to invest in
- The Lexa satchel: Chloé’s it-bag (for fall winter 2016)
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- Kendall Jenner covers Vogue September 2016 issue (wears Gucci)
- The only winter coat you’ll wear forever
- Straw is the new leather: how the basket bag trend is a fact