Introducing Fall: grown-up Cara for DKNY?
British model and Instagram enfant terrible, Cara Delevingne, is tapping «maj»-as Rachez Zoe would say- campaigns next Fall, one of them, for DKNY. In fact she’s working the sporty line of Donna Karan for the second time this year: she was (is) her summer face too.
The campaign was shot by swedish photographer Mikael Janssen around New York, and Cara is having a very composed moment (or is she?) surrounded by male mannequin Ollie Edwards and street artist Curtis Cutlig. But judging by the video and behind the scenes photos, it seems that it was just the crazy-as-always-time.
- So this is how Yeezy Season 4 fashion show went down…
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now
- NYFW Spring 2017 bloggers Instagram looks to shop now
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala
- All the must-have spring clothing items your wardrobe can’t miss this season
- NYFW Fall 2017 street style: shop what influencers are wearing
- The (not that obvious) task of styling a puffer jacket
- Chloé’s Nile bracelet bag just made it to Fashion Week
- Milan Fall 2017 coolest collections (fashion pack-approved)
- Styling tips for dressing this fall (from the streets of Stockholm)