Chloé Harrouche and the new Valentino Voce Viva Eau de Parfum.
* This scent is an ode to Valentino‘s femininity—a harmony of couture orange blossom absolute and golden gardenia paired with colorful Italian bergamot and mandarin. This perfume is made addictive through an unexpected, cool note of crystal moss accord and vanilla perfume.
(Photo via @louloudesaison)
Scents of the year…
Emelie Natascha and the Armani My Way Eau de Parfum. * This feminine fragrance combines consciously sourced ingredients from around the world in a blend of woody and floral notes. Bergamot meets Egyptian orange blossom in a sparkling start amplified by Indian tuberose and jasmine. At the base, white musk and cedarwood from Virginia combine with vanilla from Madagascar.
(Photo via @emitaz)
Aimee Song and the Gucci Bloom Profumo di Fiori Eau de Parfum.
* With its fresh and natural greenness, rich floral quality, and creamy depth, tuberose is the hero of this classic floral fragrance. A radiant twist on the white floral signature of Bloom, Profumo Di Fiori unleashes the magnetism of tuberose essence and blends it with jasmine sambac for an immediate and direct expression. The accord of the perfume is enriched with ylang ylang and its warmth is embodied by a rich wave of sandalwood and smooth, creamy, woody notes. Driving an elegant and distinctive trail, orris concrete combines with warm benzoin and softens beside a sensual cloud of musk.
(Photo via @aimeesong)
Lucy Williams and the Maison Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning Eau de Toilette.
* This classic floral scent blends iris and lily of the valley with white musk to evoke the feeling of waking up to the sun’s morning rays. A breath of fresh air, this women’s fragrance celebrates purity, freedom, and the joy of sleeping in.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
Emili Sindlev and the Chanel Paris-Biarritz Eau de Toilette. * Inspired by the pure air and energy of the Basque coast, PARIS-BIARRITZ Eau de Toilette is a lively fragrance as refreshing as a splash of sea spray.
+ get her Chanel Le Lift La Crème Main
* A restoring hand cream that nourishes skin and helps maintain beautiful hands, which often show the first signs of aging. Featuring a comforting, quick-absorbing texture, the formula leaves hands feeling smooth, soft and replenished.
+ get her Glossier Hand Cream
* Supercharged moisture in a palm-sized pod with sleek curves and 360º squeeze.
+ get her Glossier Cherry Balm Dotcom
* A hydrating lip balm packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish dry, chafed skin—in original or other fun flavors.
+ get her Glossier Lenghthening Mascara
* The perfect everyday black mascara.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)