Funda Christophersen Beauty Favorites: – La Mer The Eye Concentrate
* What it is: A hydrating eye cream that rapidly reduces the appearance of dark circles, smooths the look of lines and wrinkles, and prevents further damage in 21 days.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Circles, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Dryness
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
– Clarity Ferment: Helps brighten and reduce the look of dark circles, lines, and wrinkles for a healthy look of vitality and wellness.
– Concentrated Miracle Broth: Delivers essential energy and hydration to the eye area.
– Lime Tea Concentrate: Helps defend against damage from environmental aggressors and pollution.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, coal tar, hydroquinone, and triclosan.
What Else You Need to Know: This highly active treatment contains triple-concentrate miracle broth, which helps to deliver a brighter under-eye appearance, improvement in the look of lines and wrinkles, and more skin barrier support, creating a firmer-looking eye area. The cooling massage applicator also helps support microcirculation.
Clinical Results: Sensory testing on 103 women ages 20–65 after using the Eye Concentrate for 4 weeks, twice per day:
– 95% of women said skin felt stronger and more stable
– La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturizer
* What it is: A luxuriously rich cream that thoroughly soothes, moisturizes, and hydrates to help heal away dryness—the La Mer moisturizer that started it all.
Skin Type: Dry
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Redness, Fine lines and wrinkles
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and triclosan. This product is also gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: There’s a La Mer moisturizer for every complexion. Each is infused with cell-supporting Miracle Broth™, the legendary healing elixir, and the powerful antioxidant lime tea, to help protect against stress and pollution. Discover the texture best suited to your skin’s potential. This product is ideal for drier skin.
Keep scrolling to discover the products that style influencers like Funda Christophersen, Jessie Bush, Veronika heilbrunner and Claire Rose Cliteur can’t get enough of.
Jessie Bush’s Essentials:
– Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops
* Described by internationally-acclaimed aesthetics doctor Barbara Sturm as ‘your liquid sun umbrella’, this innovative serum is formulated with SPF 50 to provide your complexion with comprehensive sun protection. Promoting the regeneration of damaged cell structures as it deflects the sun’s skin-damaging rays, this versatile protector can be used undiluted or mixed with your face cream.
– Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial
* Capture the essence of Sarah Chapman’s world famous Skinesis facial in a bottle with Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial. The non-greasy formula leaves skin looking plumped, rejuvenated and glowing.
Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial brings a revolutionary facial treatment to your home. A power potion of antioxidants, vitamins, Renovage, omega oils, Dermaxyl peptide, natural flower extracts with our signature skin brightening complex. Fragranced with a soothing blend of essentials oils including rose, jasmine and frangipani, this irresistibly silky serum formula is enriched with Renovage to increase the life span of skin cells, vitamins A and C, both approved anti-agers, and soothing and nourishing omega oils to give instant results to flat, dull and unbalanced skin leaving you refreshed and radiant – recreating a facial-like effect overnight.
– Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer With Ceramides
* What it is: A rescue cream infused with six rare African oils and a ceramide complex for intense moisture and replenishing barrier support.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles
Formulation: Rich Cream
Highlighted Ingredients:- Six Rare African Oil Blend: Nourshes, rejuvenates, and moisturizes.
– Ceramides AP, EOP, and NP: Help soothe and maintain the moisture balance of skin while protecting against water loss.
– Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid and is able to deeply penetrate skin, delivering excellent hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What Else You Need to Know: Additional ingredients sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer and antioxidant-rich fermented green tea release hydration, defend against everyday stressors, and combat signs of aging. With a pH level of 5.2, Lala Retro™ has the luxurious texture of a rich face cream without feeling suffocating or heavy.
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product also comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Re-energize your skin with Dior’s new innovative patented Bio-Cellular Technology™ to visibly refine, smooth, enhance suppleness, and firm the appearance skin. The cream’s formula corrects visible signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and radiance, and color imperfections.
Clinical Results: In a blind user test on 62 women after 7 days, skin appeared:
– 79% more radiant
– 84% more nourished
– 82% softer