Jen Azoulay is wearing the Baum und Pferdagretn Braida Checked Blazer
* Baum und Pferdgarten’s «Back to Back» Pre-Fall 2020 collection explores personal style through playful contrasts and statement prints – case in point: the Braida blazer. Rendered with a blue and yellow houndstooth check, the design borrows from masculine codes with a boxy, oversized fit. Complete your look with the matching Nena pants for a smart desk-to-dinner look
+ matching pants
(Photo via @jen_wonders)
It’s all bout jackets and pants, but also shorts and (mini)skirts…
Charlotte Groeneveld is wearing the Holzweiler Stegastein double-breasted checked woven blazer * Holzweiler has a knack for creating such functional, easy-to-wear pieces. This ‘Stegastein’ blazer comes in a rich brown hue that’s woven with a checked pattern and cut in a double-breasted silhouette with lightly padded shoulders and sharp notch lapels. Style yours with everything from tailored pants to midi skirts + Holzweiler Bottomsup checked woven straight-leg pants
* Oslo-based brand Holzweiler makes clothes that are equal parts refined and casually easy to wear. Designed in a straight-leg silhouette, these ‘Bottomsup’ pants are woven in a heritage-inspired checked pattern. Style yours with a chunky knit or the coordinating blazer.
+ she’s pairing her suit with chunky loafers!
(Photo via @thefashionguitar via @_younknown_)
Rebecca Laurey is also wearing a Holzweiler checked suit with New Balance sneakers. (Photo via @holzweiler)
Lucy Williams is matching her Maje checked suit jacket to a houndstooth miniskirt, and I’m loving it!
* Slightly oversize, straight-cut jacket. In Prince of Wales check wool combining beige and blue tones. Lapel collar. Buttoned, double-breasted front, 2 flap pockets.
The main fabric of this garment is made from recycled wool. A new yarn is created from no-longer-worn clothes, giving old fabrics a second lease of life.
At Maje, we imagine the future. Our common goal is to reduce the environmental impact of our clothes a little more every season.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
LAIA’S PICK: ALEXACHUNG Jerry Houndstooth cotton-blend blazer
* We knew the houndstooth Jerry blazer from ALEXACHUNG would be steeped in know-how. Made from a cotton and wool-blend, it has an oversized fit with dropped shoulders. We love the fully-lined interior, which allows for bulk-free layering over the label’s vibrant sweaters.
+ ALEXACHUNG Judy houndstooth miniskirt
* This brown houndstooth Judy miniskirt from ALEXACHUNG is your new offbeat workwear staple. Made from a wool-blend with carefully placed panels that flatter the figure, it’s cut to a slender fit that falls around knee-length. Complete the look with the label’s matching Jerry blazer.
LAIA’S PICK: Blazé Milano Everynight checked wool blazer * Suit up in style with the moss-green Everynight blazer from Blazé Milano. In line with the label’s exacting tailoring standards, it’s made in Italy from wool with a double-breasted fastening and shoulder pads that help to shape its boxy silhouette. Look closely to appreciate the curved «Smiley» pockets on the hips. Coordinate yours with the label’s matching Fell shorts.