Tina Lundin’s Khaité Scarlet cardigan is available ON SALE in a floral-print version at MYTHERESA
* KHAITE updates its iconic Scarlet cardigan for the new season in whimsical blue-and-red floral jacquard. Made from delightfully soft cashmere with a hint of stretch for heightened comfort, this cozy piece has finger-grazing sleeves, insulating ribbed trims and, for a homespun touch, oversized patch pockets.
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)
Summer sales are coming to an end…
Angela Fink is wearing the Nanushka Anaira dress. Available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Made from ethically-sourced wool-blend knit, the Anaira midi dress reflects Nanushka’s appreciation of the natural world. Colored in a heathered stone blue shade, it’s a fitted style that’s defined by its high neck, cutouts at the collarbone and a flared hemline. Style yours with slouchy ankle boots.
(Photo via @angelafink)
Beatrice Gutu’s Isabel Marant Litz boots are available at 50% OFF at MYTHERESA
* Western boots are a staple at Isabel Marant, and the new Litz model is rife with Americana influences. They’re crafted from brushed suede in chalk white and stitched with decorative black leather panels. Pull tabs trim the knee-high shafts, while conical block heels continue the cowboy look.
+ also available at MATCHESFASHION
* Isabel Marant’s off-white Litz knee-high boots feature stitched black leather panels which embody the label’s Americana influences. They’re crafted from brushed suede with a pointed toe and sit on a stacked cone heel for day-to-night comfort. Keep them in focus with skirts and dresses alike.
(Photo vua @beatrice.gutu)
Annabel Rosendahl’s Acne Studios panelled sneakers are available ON SALE at MATCHESFASHION
* Acne Studios’ neon-yellow trainers are inspired by the dynamism of trail-running shoes. They’re made from breathable mesh accented with rubberised accents, faux-suede panels and the signature coral-pink logo tab, then rest on a sculptural rubber sole. Wear them as the energising complement to activewear and streetwear outfits alike.
+ MYTHERESA in a beige and orange version. * Acne Studios are the confirmed purveyors of Scandi-cool sneakers, like this golden-beige pair. They’ve been made from a premium mix of ripstop and mesh lining, along with soft suede overlays at the lace-ups. This pair’s spongy rubber soles are accented with orange toecaps, to ensure they won’t go unnoticed. (Photo via @annabelrosendahl)
LAIA’S PICK: Nike x Kim Jones Air Max 95 sneakers in black/orange/dark grey.
* Kim Jones cements Nike’s Air Max 95 silhouette in British streetwear history with this black and gray iteration. Made from mesh with tiered suede overlays, they’re defined by hits of neon orange throughout, including reflective eye loops and spongy air bubbles