Blanca Miró in Maje. Her leather and faux fur jacket is available at MAJE.COM * For this new collection, the Maje girl embodies the British elegance of the ’90s with classic pieces given a sophisticated, sexy twist. This cropped, oversized lambskin leather jacket is chic and casual. With long sleeves and two pockets, it has contrasting shearling edges, a chic detail to add a little warmth to your look. The structured, assertive silhouette features an oversize collar with a wide lapel collar and an asymmetric side zip fastening. Pair it with a knit dress, knee-high boots and a cap for a season full of style.
(Photo via @blancamiro)
Choose a classic look that’ll never leave the fashion scene…
Jessie Bush in Acne Studios. Her stunning aviator jacket is available at FARFETCH and SSENSE
* Prepare for take-off in this dark brown flight jacket from Acne Studios. Designed with a cosy shearling lining and belted waist, this zip-fastened piece is perfect for budding pilots and style-conscious ground-dwellers alike.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
Jessie Bush a Raey detachable collar leather bomber jacket available at MATCHESFASHION.COM
* The oversized silhouette of Raey’s black leather bomber jacket gives it an edgy yet sophisticated impression. Made in the UK from soft grained leather, it comes with a detachable beige shearling collar and two large patch pockets with press stud fastenings, giving it a utilitarian look. Shown here with: Raey Cotton-blend oversized hoodie Raey Cotton-blend knitted leggings and Balenciaga Tourist velcro sandals.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
Lucy Williams in the same jacket with the collar removed.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
Lisa Ing is wearing a Raey Mongolian shearling cropped jacket available at MATCHESFASHION.COM
* Opt for a statement look with Raey’s yellow cropped jacket. It’s made from plush Mongolian shearling that has a naturally curly finish and secures with discreetly concealed fastenings. Shown here with: Raey Bust-cup silk crepe de Chine cami top Raey 90s organic cotton high-waisted wide-leg jeans and Maison Margiela Tabi 60mm split-toe leather slingback pumps.
(Photo via @lisaingmarinelli)
LAIA’S PICK: COS loop-knit wool jacket in white.
* Plush fabrics and innovative design come together in this jacket from the COS Autumn Winter collection. Offered in a cappuccino and off-white palette, it’s crafted from RWS-certified wool using an intricate loop-knitting technique that lends it dimension and texture. It’s kept otherwise minimal with a neat round neck and discreet hook closure.
Agnes Pusztai in the Meotine Kelly jacket.
* The Kelly is a soft oversized faux fur jacket. The jacket is short and features a button closure and two hidden front pockets.
(Photo via @whatgigiwears)