Let warm-weather inform your shoe closet with this raffia iteration of the iconic Belle Vivier pumps from Roger Vivier. Arriving in classic beige, the woven design has shimmering LUREX® threads, and features signature gleaming buckles at the tapered vamps. Best of all, modest block heels lend themselves to all-day comfort under the sun.
(Photo via @justinelee425)
I can’t wait to wear them…
Tiffany Hsu in Prada. Her slingback pumps are available at MYTHERESA
* Prada’s new season brushed leather offerings take center stage in the form of these slingback pumps. An iconic ’90s silhouette, it’s reworked with piercing point toes and 90mm stiletto heels, as well as padded tongues in orange – adorned with contemporary logos. Style yours alongside the label’s coveted Cleo bags.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Pernille Teisbaek is wearing the Balenciaga Scrunch Knife leather pumps in Fluo Green. Available at MYTHERESA
* Balenciaga’s coveted razor-sharp pumps take on new form, courtesy this Scrunch Knife design. Arriving in statement neon green nappa leather, ruched collars mold to your soles, and toggle fastenings nod to streetstyle codes. Set atop 80mm stiletto heels, they’ll become the focal point of all new-season ensembles.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Leonie Hanne and the Bottega Veneta stretch leather-trimmed pumps in Grass. Available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* Bottega Veneta takes a modern approach to luxury, as exemplified by these Stretch mesh pumps. Trimmed with supple leather, the grass green design has wrap-tie ankle fastenings, tapered 90mm heels and squared toes.
* Bottega Veneta’s mesh pumps were (one of many) instant hits when they appeared as part of Daniel Lee’s debut collection in 2019 – now the house has reworked them with even sunnier days in mind. This pair has been made by artisans in Italy from mesh and leather. Let them be your outfit’s accent color, or style them with equally bright and joyful shades.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Emili Sindlev and the Amnia Muaddi Begum crystal-embellished slingback pumps in emerald green PVC. Available at NET-A-PORTER and MATCHESFASHION
* Amina Muaddi wants to inject fun and frivolity into your wardrobe – the designer is inspired by memories of her mother’s impressive shoe collection growing up. These ‘Begum’ pumps have been made in Italy from green PVC and set on the label’s signature sculpted heel. Coordinate your jewelry with the crystal-embellished sunburst brooch at the toe.
* Amina Muaddi’s green Begum pumps are set on the label’s signature Martini glass-shaped heel, underscoring the designer’s affinity for sculptural silhouettes. They’re crafted in Italy to a point-toe profile with a slingback heel, then adorned with baguette and round-cut crystals for a high-octane touch.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Karoline Dall is wearing Dries Van Noten checked pumps available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* These Dries Van Noten pumps instantly command attention with their uplifting multicolored plaid. The pair has been crafted in Italy with a leather sole, and cut into a classic pointed-toe silhouette that’s completed with slender stiletto heel. Wear yours out to dinner with cape-like silhouettes.
(Photo via @karodall)