Did Gisele Bündchen shave her hair off for Balenciaga?
Balenciaga’s dark ad campaign for fall features Gisele Bündchen, who in February walked the brand’s runway show in a rare catwalk appearance. This is Gisele’s fourth campaign for next Fall/Winter 2014-15 after been tapped by Stuart Weitzman, Isabel Marant and Emilio Pucci.
In this image, shot by Steven Klein, a moody-looking Bündchen appears with slicked-back and apparently shorn hair. Now that Alexander Wang’s at the helm of Balenciaga, it seems like Gisele will do anything for her friend including star in his new ad campaign whith no bouncy shiny locks, no less.
- Milan Fall 2017 coolest collections (fashion pack-approved)
- Milan Spring 2017 collections: best looks (on and off the runway, courtesy of Chiara Ferragni)
- Isabel Marant Fall 2017
- Back to black, by Wang FW17
- “Nothing new” (or how Virgil Abloh turned Raf Simons controversy into his best…
- The parisian designer that never lets cool french girl dressing down
- Alexander Wang Spring 2017 Collection
- All the New York Fall 2017 fashion girls-approved collections
- Balenciaga blanket bag: our boldest obsession right now
- All the industry influencers-approved Fall 2017 London collections #LFW