Sara Escudero of Collage Vintage is wearing the Rouje Silvia dress in Rosita Vert.
* Midi dress with cuts on the chest, V neck front and back, zip and hooks fastening in the back. 100% viscose. Hand wash in cold water and air dry. Made in Tunisia.
(Photo via @collagevintage)
In full bloom…
Mafalda Patricio is wearing a Tory Burch pullover.
* We took the season’s wallpaper print — a cheerful vintage floral inspired by ’70s interiors — and turned it into an oversized intarsia design on our Peruvian wool pullover. Hand-knit by women artisans in Lima, variations in pattern and stitching are inherent to the design and make each one of a kind.
(Photo via @mafaldapatricio)
Ellie from @sliptintostyle is wearing the Rebecca Vallance Blume floral crêpe skirt available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Tap a standout motif from Rebecca Vallance’s latest collection with this red, pink and yellow Blume skirt. Crafted from crêpe, it has a yoked waist that’s gathered at the center front, and it falls into a loosely ruffled silhouette with an asymmetric hem.
+ get her The Attico Bella T-shirt, available at MYTHERESA
+ get her Boyy Wonton bag
+ get her Bottega Veneta Mesh and Nappa Stretch sandals with an elongated squared toe in yellow, available at BOTTEGAVENETA.COM and previously worn by Nina Sandbech
(Photo via @slipintostyle)
Karoline Dall is wearing the Art Dealer Peaches ‘n Cream blazer in 100% cotton.
* This blazer is the perfect representation of our soul. The mix between the modern and romantic silhouette with a retro-inspired touch, is the perfect combo for spring 2021. The blazer seems oversized with the statement shoulders and the shoulder pads, but the fit accompanies the waist to slim the figure and the balloon sleeves + the ruffles on the shoulders give it a very feminine and romantic touch. The fabric is a beautiful 100% Italian cotton and the print was made entirely by us. Our wonderful Art dealer pin could not be missed, this time in the shades of peach to recall our favorite pastel colors of spring.Wear it with pink trousers and sandals for a super cool look, or with jeans and loafers for an everyday outfit. This blazer will be your best friend for the entire season.
+ get the white version at FARFETCH
+ get her Bottega Veneta Puddle Boots in Lollipop.
(Photo via @karodall)
Annabel Rosendahl is wearing The Label Edition Ezra Shirt in Blue Bloom.
+ get her Isabel Marant, Étoile Henoya high-rise straight jeans, available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Isabel Marant, Étoile brings the ’80s into now with these acid wash jeans in a light shade of «Lilac» blue. Crafted from cotton, the design has a super high-rise waist and a straight leg, with seams down the center front and pickstitching at the hips. Wear yours with a sculptural sweater from the label to complete the look.
(Photo via @annabelrosendahl)
KHAITE perfects springtime loungewear with a floral rendition of the label’s signature Eda bralette. Made from soft intarsia-knit cashmere, this comfy design has ribbed edges for a little stretch and thin straps for support. Get the look of the moment by pairing with a pastel cardigan. Available at KHAITE.COM