Long Wool coat. Claire Rose Cliteur in Magda Butrym.
* Expertly crafted in Magda Butrym’s native Poland, this double-breasted coat will make an elegant addition to your edit. Made from sumptuous beige cashmere, it’s shaped with oversized shoulders, contrasted by a cinched belted waist.
(Photo via @clairerose)
Wool sweater. Jessie bush in Raey.
* Raey marries supreme comfort and impeccable quality in this generously proportioned ivory sweater. Crafted in Italy, it’s knitted from wool blended with cashmere and features a combination of ribbed, cable-knit and basketweave-effect panels and drapes languidly over the body, trailing at the back and gathering at the cuffs. Style it with jeans to continue the relaxed mood.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
Red accent. Get this COS pure cashmere jumper at COS.COM
* This timeless jumper is a cornerstone of the COS Autumn Winter collections. Offered in a rich red hue, it’s expertly knitted from luxuriously soft 100% cashmere that has been certified by the Good Cashmere Standard, ensuring that it’s fully traceable. It’s designed with a classic crew neck and neat ribbed trims.
(Photo via @lisaingmarinelli)
Pencil skirt. Get The Frankie Shop Malvo pencil skirt at FARFETCH.COM
* The Frankie Shop demonstrates its statement take on classic tailoring with this Malvo pencil skirt. It’s cut from a black wool blend to a floor-sweeping length.
(Photo via @viktorija.kochkina)
Knee-high boots. Amy Appleton Dreyer in Coperni. Her boots are available at MYTHERESA
* Designed in the style of cowboy boots, the Bridge boots from Coperni stand out in a distinctive architectural design. Crafted from supple dark brown leather, the sturdy pair features elaborate pointed toes and slanted block heels, with a snug mid-calf fit.
(Photo via @stepsofstyle)