@disco_forets’s Sabine is wearing an Arket relaxed silk shirt in brown
* Cut from a smooth mulberry silk, this shirt is styled with a relaxed silhouette and slightly dropped shoulders. A long-sleeve style with buttoned cuffs and a regular collar.
+ matching Arket silk shorts
* Offering a comfortably lightweight feel, these mid-length shorts are crafted from mulberry silk. Cut for a loose fit they are detailed with slanted side pockets and slits at side seams. The elasticated waist is detailed with a hidden drawstring.
(Photo via @disco_forest)
Cult fall buys in the making…
Sandra Heinrich Sauceda is wearing the ROTATE Brandy jumper in black. Available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER * Knit in an oversized fit, this black wool, mohair and nylon blend sweater from ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN has exaggerated ribbed trims, which offer a touch of stretch. This crewneck style is complete with a contrasting jacquard-knit logo at the front.
* ROTATE Birger Christensen’s ‘Brandy’ sweater is jacquard-knitted with the brand’s moniker in bold block letters. It’s blended with generous amounts of wool and mohair for warmth and has ribbed trims that define the oversized silhouette. Wear it with biker shorts and sneakers.
(Photo via @filis_pina)
Anouk Yve’s Uniqlo wool blend chester long coat is available at UNIQLO.COM
* The perfect balance of luxury and comfort. Updated with a more relaxed cut.
– A fabric with a premium look.
– Long coat with a relaxed fit for easy layering.
– Features lined sleeves.
– Updated to a crisp, premium fabric.
– Updated with a longer length and a relaxed fit.
(Photo via @anoukyve)
Stephanie Broek’s Totême Signature coat in black wool and cashmere is available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* Totême’s signature coat hand-stitched from a doublé fabric made with cashmere and responsibly sourced wool. It’s cut for an oversized fit and shaped to a relaxed silhouette with a draped collar, dropped shoulders, and an open front which makes it perfect for layering. The coat is finished with inseam pockets and side slits. Layer over a knit and tee this winter.
(Photo via @stephaniebroek)