Maxine Wylde is wearing the Cult Gaia Mariel Midi Dress, available at MODAOPERANDI
* The perfect piece for transitioning through the seasons, Cult Gaia’s ‘Mariel’ dress is ribbed-knit with sumptuous mohair and merino wool. Cut for a slim fit, the midi has a striking off-the-shoulder silhouette and fluted long sleeves. Complement yours with snake-effect leather knee boots.
+ By Far Stevie 45 leather knee-high boots available at MYTHERESA
* Opt for contemporary elegance with these yellow knee-high Stevie boots from BY FAR. Made from naturally creased leather, this pull-on pair has a point-toe silhouette with sculptural 45mm heels – a label-signature feature. Showcase yours with tucked-in pants and mini-length hems.
(Photo via @__mmaxinewylde)
Karin Teigl is wearing an H&M Ruffled Lace dress in black + the Bottega Veneta Chain Pouch.
* Calf-length, long-sleeved dress in openwork lace made from recycled polyester. Stand-up collar, opening at back, and buttons at back of neck. V-shaped yoke front and back with wide ruffle extending over sleeves. Asymmetric seam on skirt for added volume at lower section. Unlined.
(Photo via @constantly_k)
Rebecca Laurey is wearing a Dorothee Schumacher dress + By Far Amber Snake-Effect Bag available at MYTHERESA, also available in a mini version at MODAOPERANDI and Mango cowboy boots from last season.
* Adored by influencers and industry-insiders, BY FAR’s Amber bag is at the top of every wish list. Cut from leather with snake-effect embossing, the hobo-inspired design exudes ’90s chic for on-the-go urbanites. Unzip yours to reveal a spacious interior with room for your subway read and a pair of date night-ready pumps.
* BY FAR gets in on the mini (or ‘Baby,’ in this case) bag trend with it’s signature ‘Amber’ design. It’s been faultlessly crafted in Spain from snake-embossed leather into a compact silhouette to house the essentials — think a cardholder and gloss. We love it for its ’90s feel, so dress accordingly.
(Photo via @rebeccalaurey)
Salome Mory is wearing The Alba Mystic dress by Réalisation Par.
* Monica Bellucci of dresses, feminine, sexy and in perfect time with the woman’s body.
(Photo via @salomemory)
Emili Sindlev is wearing a Rowen Rose Green Printed crepe midi dress. (Photo via @emilisindlev)