Tiffany Hsu is wearing a Closed bomber jacket. Available at CLOSED.COM
* The voluminous nylon twill with water-repellent effect was woven in Italy. It is made from 100 per cent recycled fibres. The jacket was made by our partner company LTM Garments in Bulgaria. It has a regular fit, a concealed metal zip, button-down pockets and knitted cuffs.
(Photo via @mashamel via @handinfire)
Fashion people won’t stop wearing them…
Jamie Firth in the Anine Bing Leon satin bomber jacket, available at FARFETCH.COM
* Leon satin bomber jacket from ANINE BING featuring green, satin finish, ribbed trim, baseball collar, front zip fastening, two side flap pockets, long sleeves and elasticated underband.
Agnes Pusztai in My Essential Wardrobe.
* A must-have for the transition season! This trendy bomber jacket is padded and features a puffy and oversized fit, long sleeves with ripped cuffs, side pockets, a front-zipper closure, and ripped hemlines. With its reversible feature, this bomber effortlessly embraces the concept of offering two looks in one, combining functionality and fashion to allow for even more styling potential. Wear it every day with whatever you have in your closet.
(Photo via @whatgigiwears)
This year’s all about leather and felted bombers, but the Frankie Shop Astra jacket is an instant classic. Shop it at MYTHERESA
* The Astra jacket from Frankie Shop will be your go-to for off-duty looks. The green style is made from technical fabric and has an oversize fit with ribbed trims and patch pockets at the sides.
(Photo via @angelinalilienne)
The Attico Anja bomber jacket from the Fall 2023 collection is available in brown at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* The Attico creates the uniform of a modern-day party girl, spotlighted by the elevated Anja bomber jacket. This lambskin style is an update on the classic piece, with ribbed-knit trims and a zipped front.
* The Attico puts a characteristically playful twist on a classic bomber jacket. This outerwear piece is modernised by a leather construction and an oversized cut.
ATTICO SPRING 2024. The Attico’s first show and it happens on the street, where one is both a protagonist and a spectator, a voyeur and an actor; where paths cross, connections happen and feelings flutter. Our women finally come alive, in their plurality and manifold personalities.
From COS: This modern bomber jacket is a laid-back alternative to a blazer for the transitional months. Crafted from recycled voile, it’s shaped for an oversized fit that crops at the hips and has structured shoulders to emphasise the silhouette. Design details include the ribbed trims, snap-stud flap pockets and double-ended silver-tone zip.