Beatrice Gutu in all-gray. (Photo via @beatrice.gutu)
Some call it grey, some call it taupe…
Lisa Olssons in a Totême boxy alpabca knit dark grey melange sweater. Available at MYTHERESA, MATCHESFASHION and SSENSE
* Totême’s signature knit cut from a hairy alpaca knit fabric. It’s designed for an oversized fit and shaped to a wide, relaxed silhouette with a ribbed round neck, dropped shoulders, and a straight hem. Team with Deep pleat trousers in grey to work this fall.
+ get her Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag in GG Supreme/Brown.
(Photo via @lisa.olssons)
Hanna MW is wearing a vintage gray trench coat.
Similar to hers: Ganni belted canvas trench coat, available at FARFETCH
* True to the brand’s Scandinavian roots, this canvas trench coat from GANNI is minimalist in design and practical in function. This is showcased in its tonal colourway, boxy construction and waist-cinching belt.
+ her Saint Laurent Solferino shoulder bag is available at FARFETCH and NET-A-PORTER
* First introduced for Saint Laurent’s AW20 collection, the Solferino bag is now part of the house’s AW21 edit in new seasonal iterations. Crafted in Italy from check-print canvas and smooth leather, this practical yet refined accessory boasts a signature YSL plaque at the front and is finished with gold-tone hardware.
* SAINT LAURENT’s ‘Solferino’ shoulder bag has been made in Italy from monochrome tweed. It has smooth leather trims and burnished ‘YSL’ hardware that doubles as a push clasp. Internal slip pockets and a central compartment help to keep things organized.
(Photo via @hannamw)
Felicia Akerstrom in a gray Totême Signature oversized checked coat, available at NET-A-PORTER
* When it comes to seasonal dressing, a strong statement coat is a must-have. Totême’s ‘Signature’ style is beautifully tailored from checked wool in an oversized silhouette that cocoons you with warmth. The draped lapels, dropped shoulders and open front emulate a relaxed mood, so it pairs effortlessly with off-duty sweatsuits, too.
(Photo via @fakerstrom)
Anouk Yve is wearing the Frankie Shop Bea suit pants in chocolate. Available at FARFETCH * Cut for a tapered fit and sitting high at the waist for a flattering silhouette, the Bea trousers are part of Frankie Shop’s AW21 collection and feature a concealed front fastening and pleated details at the waist. In a versatile brown shade, they’re finished with side slit pockets and welt pockets to the rear. + also available in latte.
(Photo via @anoukyve)