Elyse Berson is wearing the WARDROBE.NYC X Levi’s Denim Jacket from Release 04. Available at FARFETCH
* Black pure cotton Release 04 denim jacket from Wardrobe.Nyc x Levi’s featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, two chest pockets, long sleeves and a curved hem.
(Photo via @leatherandlacebyelyse)
I want basically everything in their Spring 2021 drop…
Mirjam Flatau in the WARDROBE.NYC cotton hoodie in black, available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* This black hoodie is a versatile wardrobe staple than be styled in a number of ways depending on your mood. In tune with WARDROBE.NYC’s commitment to help you achieve a wardrobe of considered separates, it’s cut from cotton jersey to a relaxed-yet-cropped silhouette with ribbed edges and a handy kangaroo pocket
* Since its recent founding in 2017, Wardrobe.NYC has prided itself off producing consistently in-season pieces that channel cohesively styled wardrobes without losing touch with luxury essentials. This hoodie fuses together the label’s desire to introduce streetwear-inspired pieces that will transcend each season, courtesy of the classic hooded silhouette and large kangaroo pocket front.
+ matching trackpants, avaulable at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
+ she also loves her WARDROBE.NYC cropped puffer jacket, also worn by Tiffany Hsu
+ her classic double-breasted black coat
(Photo via @mija_mija)
Savina Chai in the WARDROBE.NYC Side Zip Legging available at MYTHERESA, NET-A-PORTER and FARFETCH
* Co-founders Christine Centenera and Josh Goot describe WARDROBE.NYC as anti-fast fashion – it focuses on high quality pieces that form the building blocks of a capsule wardrobe. Made from black stretch-jersey, these leggings will soon become the foundation of many outfits. Style yours with a structured blazer and unzip the cuffs.
(Photo via @savina_chai)
Danielle Bernstein is wearing a WARDROBE.NYC Classic Shirt in white. Similar to hers: Release 01 shirt available at FARFETCH or Release 05 Shirt available at FARFETCH
* A conceptual composite of luxury essentials, Wardrobe.NYC was founded in 2017 with a deep-rooted desire to provide high quality garments with a conscious mind towards timeless staples. This cotton poplin shirt serves as the building block to any considerate wardrobe, simple in style yet full of comfortable practicality for everyday wear.
* White cotton Release 05 shirt from Wardrobe.Nyc featuring a buttoned mandarin collar, a concealed front button placket, long sleeves, a curved hemline and tuxedo bib at the chest.
(Photo via @weworewhat)
LAIA’S PICK: The WARDROBE.NYC Trench Coat, previously worn by Aimee Song. And we have proof that she really loves trench coats. Available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* Understated luxury at its finest. Make sure you get the best of the best when it comes to wardrobe staples and add this double-breasted trench coat from Wardrobe.NYC to your outerwear collection. With will stay with you, rain or shine.
(Photo via @divravindran)