2- A cropped top. Here, Leonie Hanne in the Jacquemus La Chemise Baci Cotton-Blend Top in black available at MYTHERESA
* La Chemise Baci top from Jacquemus has been on our editors’ wishlists since it was first seen during the brand’s 2021 runway show. A stalwart of sensuality, Simone Porte Jacquemus has designed this super-cropped piece in black cotton-blend fabric with cups that contour the bust. We’d like to see it with high-rise, wide-leg pants.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
2- A tie-detailed top. Here, Jen Ceballos in the Are You Am I Sarei Sweater.
* A ribbed baby sweater completely peeled of the unnecessary. Sarei has ruching and drawstrings along the side that come together for that bit of added security.
(Photo via @endlesslyvloveclub)
3- A cutout dress. Here, Anne Laure Mais in Cult Gaia.
+ similar to her dress: Cameron twist front cutout cotton-blend halterneck midi dress in brown at NET-A-PORTER and neutral at MODAOPERANDI
* While designing Cult Gaia’s Resort ’21 collection, Jasmin Hekmat was thinking about what Audrey Hepburn might’ve worn while vacationing in Marrakech. Suitably chic, this cotton-blend ‘Cameron’ midi dress from the range is designed for a slim fit and has a cutout waist accentuated by the twisted front. Complement the ‘Amber’ hue with neutral accessories.
* Embrace the season’s sultry trend with Cult Gaia’s ‘Cameron’ halter dress. It’s knit from a textured cotton-blend into a body-skimming silhouette complete with curve-accentuating cutouts from the ribs to the waist. Accessorize with the label’s strappy sandals to channel an effortless vacation vibe.
+ 4- A pair of naked sandals. Here, Anne Laure Mais in Amina Muaddi.
(Photo via @annelauremais)
5- A good old pair of thong sandals. (Photo via @josefinehj)
LAIA’S PICK: Balenciaga Logo stretch-cotton turtleneck top
* Logomania reaches the next level with this printed black turtleneck top from Balenciaga. Made from cotton jersey with plenty of stretch for comfort, it has a relaxed silhouette that styles effortlessly with the label’s oversized hoodies and trackpants.
or Vetements Logo Turtleneck Top
* This black turtleneck top from VETEMENTS creates the perfect canvas for streetstyle looks. Made from figure-hugging LYCRA®, it’s illuminated with the label’s logo in contrasting white across the chest. Partner yours with the label’s denim when in off-duty mode.