DKNY Ramadan Capsule Collection
Saturday night marked the beginning of Ramadan, a month-long period of daily prayer, fasting and charity-giving observed by Muslims worldwide. DKNY has proven its cultural sensitivity and knowledge about Ramadan being one of the best shopping months for retailers (it also happens that DKNY recently launched a Middle East website and has several stores in the region) with its inaugural Ramadan collection with sweeping silhouettes, bold and artful prints in stunning fabrics. The coordinating campaign is been styled by Yalda Golshafiri and Tamara Al Gabbani.
Yalda is a stylist/fashion editor based in Los Angeles and Kuwait, and Tamara a designer and TV-presenter based in Dubai.
- The definitive memorial day weekend sales guide (designer’s edition)
- The Istanbul-based footwear brands cool girls are obsessed with
- The A-listers cult bag you can actually afford
- From Vetements to Re/Done: the reworked Levi’s we’ve been dreaming of
- This iconic watch is making a comeback, according to every fashion girl out there
- Back-to-Fashion-Month shopping list: what editors and buyers will be wearing
- Majorelle, style bloggers’ new favourite brand
- TopShop Unique Spring 2017
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now
- All the New York Fall 2017 fashion girls-approved collections