Aimee Song in the Dioriviera California sweater
+ Dioriviera shorts in navy blue
* The shorts are part of the Dioriviera capsule collection and highlight the navy blue hallmark Dior Oblique motif with a sportswear appeal. Crafted in technical jersey, the design is embellished with contrasting side bands and the ‘CHRISTIAN DIOR’ signature. The shorts may be coordinated with other Dioriviera creations.
+ D-Connect sandal in Deep Blue
* The D-Connect sandal is a hybrid creation with sportswear appeal. The style features deep blue technical fabric and Toile de Jouy motif straps and is enhanced by a laced upper, further completed by a lightweight and comfortable thick rubber sole. The mix of materials and signatures lends a contemporary touch to the shoe.
(Photo via @aimeesong)
The continually reinvented Dioriviera summer capsule by Maria Grazia Chiuri is like an invitation to escape. Plays on House codes – from toile de Jouy to the Dior Oblique motif – illuminate women’s ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories with punchy chartreuse and raspberry, pop punctuations from the Fall 2021 collection.
Tiffany Hsu in the Toile de Jouy Reverse Hooded Poncho
* The season’s new navy blue Toile de Jouy Reverse hooded poncho is distinguished by the House’s hallmark motif with a play on reversed colors. Its terrycloth material, in soft and lightweight cotton, is embellished with tonal ‘CHRISTIAN DIOR’ signature jacquard bands and hand-tied fringes. Original and modern, the poncho is worn over the shoulders and will lend an iconic touch to any summer outfit.
+ Medium D-Lite Bag in blue toile de joie reverse embroidery, available at DIOR.COM
* The Lady D-Lite bag combines classic elegance with House modernity. The style is fully embroidered with the blue Toile de Jouy Reverse motif, a variation of the hallmark House pattern with a play on reversed colors. The front features a ‘CHRISTIAN DIOR’ signature while the thick ‘D.I.O.R.’ charms in pale gold-finish metal enhance the silhouette. Equipped with a wide, reversible and removable embroidered shoulder strap, the medium Lady D-Lite bag can be carried by hand, worn over the shoulder or crossbody.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Brittany Xavier and the Small Dior Book Tote in Lime. Available at DIOR.COM
* Introduced by Maria Grazia Chiuri, Creative Director of Christian Dior, the Dior Book Tote has become a staple of the Dior aesthetic. Designed to hold all small daily essentials, the style has been fully embroidered with a lime Toile de Jouy Reverse motif, a variation of the House’s hallmark pattern with a play on reversed colors. Adorned with the ‘CHRISTIAN DIOR’ signature on the front, the small tote exemplifies the House’s signature savoir-faire and may be carried by hand or worn over the shoulder.
(Photo via @brittanyxavier)
Get Camila Coelho’s J’Adior «Califoria» Bracelet Set
* The J’Adior bracelets are reinvented for the season in a travel-inspired variation. The destination ‘CALIFORNIA’ and the ‘CHRISTIAN DIOR’ signature adorn the navy blue and raspberry cotton. The bracelets are adjustable with handmade tassel cords and can be worn for any occasion, alone or stacked.
(Photo via @camilaocelho)
Camila Carril is carrying the Mini Dior Book Tote in Fuchsia, available at DIOR.COM
* The Dior Book Tote, as imagined by Maria Grazia Chiuri, has become an essential item of the Dior aesthetic. The miniature silhouette is fully embroidered with the fuchsia Toile de Jouy Reverse motif, a new take on the iconic House pattern with a play on reversed colors. A prime example of the House’s savoir-faire, the bag may be carried by hand and can be paired with other Toile de Jouy Reverse creations.
(Photo via @camilacarril)