Emili Sindlev out and about New York during Spring 2024 Fashion Week in a COS coated-denim maxi skirt in silver. Available at COS.COM
* This silhouette of this column maxi skirt calls to mind styles from the ’00s. Crafted from organic- and recycled cotton-blend denim, it’s modernised for Autumn Winter 2023 with a shiny coating in a metallic-silver hue that’s key for the upcoming season. The classic five-pocket design borrows from jeans, while the high back slit allows for ease of movement.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
And now I want one too…
Aimee Song in a WARDROBE.NYC maxi denim skirt.
* A signature Denim Column Skirt designed with mid rise fit and finish at the ankle with a center back split. Cut in a 3×1 right hand twill, 14-ounce denim. Featuring classic denim details including a button fly closure with metal shanks, scoop front pockets with metal rivets, and contrast top stitching. Pair with the Denim Jacket or Ribbed Tank.
(Photo via @aimeesong)
Selin Tufanoglu is wearing the AGOLDE Leif denim skirt. Available at MATCHESFASHION, NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* AGOLDE’s pared-back aesthetic manifests in the clean lines of this Leif skirt, cut from rigid black denim and defined by a front slit.
* A denim maxi skirt is the style to invest in this season. AGOLDE’s ‘Leif’ version is made from cotton that’s 80% organic and 20% recycled. Gently faded along the seams, it’s designed to sit on the hips and has a dramatic front split. Wear yours with a shrunken T-shirt and loafers.
* Laidback and elegant, the Leif maxi skirt from Agolde is made for versatile styling. Arriving in black, the timeless design has a mid-rise waist and front-center slit.
(Photo via @selintufanoglu)
Marianne Thodorsen out and about London during Spring 2024 Fashion Week in the Holzweiler Louis denim skirt available at BREUNINGER.COM
* Crafted from pure organic cotton, Holzweiler’s Louis Long Skirt features a classic pencil silhouette and a high-rise waist. Detailed with five belt loops, back pockets, and a back slit.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
Marianne Thodorsen in Ganni. Her denim maxi skirt is available at NET-A-PORTER, MYTHERESA and MATCHESFASHION
* GANNI’s denim looks were such a hit at the Fall ’23 show – we love how maxi skirts, like this one, were styled with a tonal shirt unbuttoned below the bra line. Made using organic cotton, this 5-pocket style has a double fly, belt loops and a branded patch at the back.
* Copenhagen-based brand Ganni reshapes the meaning of Scandinavian style with its whimsy and playful approach to design. This maxi skirt is crafted from denim and is complete with a classic, 5-pocket silhouette.
* Ganni’s focus on fabric development manifests in this blue skirt, which is cut from panels of overdyed organic-cotton denim with a double fly front.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
LAIA’S PICK: COS denim maxi skirt in washed light blue, available at COS.COM
* This denim column maxi skirt calls to mind styles from the ’90s. Washed a faded light-blue shade, it’s crafted from organic cotton blended with TENCEL™ Lyocell for lightness and has a classic five-pocket design and a back slit for unrestricted movement. Embrace sartorial nostalgia by styling it with the matching jacket.
LAIA’S PICK: H&M flared-hem denim skirt available at HM.COM
* Ankle-length skirt in cotton denim. Concealed zipper at back of waist with a hook-and-eye fastener. Flattering silhouette with a flared hem.