OBSESSED WITH…Xenia Adonts’ Chloé Min C bag in croc-embossed calfskin leather in colour shading.
* Carry: long shoulder, cross-body & hand
– 1 adjustable & removable leather strap for long shoulder & cross-body carry
– 1 leather handle
– 1 back flat leather pocket
– 1 inside flat pocket
– Delicate hidden push closure
– Cotton canvas lining
+ you can get her Chloé Carlina round sunglasses, though…(available at MYTHERESA.com)
GET PAOLA ALBERDI’S LOOK: Caroline Constas sequin-embellished crochet-knit mini dress available at NET-A-PORTER
* Caroline Constas’ Instagram is guaranteed to give you a major sense of wanderlust – once you land on a destination for your next getaway, be sure to save space for this crochet-knit dress in your suitcase. It’s cut for a slightly loose fit and embellished with oversized rainbow and gold sequins that will shimmer so beautifully in the sunlight. Wear it to the beach with shades and a floppy hat.
GET CAMILA COELHO’S LOOK: – Zimmermann Ninety-Six Wave rickrack-trimmed ramie and linen blouse available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* Nicky Zimmermann’s Spring ’19 collection is inspired by the Australian designer’s once-favorite ’70s soap opera Number 96. Modeled on the runway with flared pants, this rickrack-trimmed blouse is made from airy ramie spliced with linen. Tuck it in to balance the billowy fit and keep a few of the buttons undone. (via NET-A-PORTER)