Rebecca Laurey in the Totême quilted recycled shell coat available at NET-A-PORTER and MATCHESFASHION
* Totême is «defined by distinct silhouettes, perfected cuts and elevated fabrics,» says its founders – this coat stands in agreement. It is cut from quilted recycled shell in an army-green hue and has an enveloping silhouette. The dramatic lapels will frame your face beautifully.
* Totême conjures up relaxed elegance with this Signature khaki-green coat, which is shaped from a quilted technical shell with a wide collar and sleeves.
(Photo via @rebeccalaurey)
Every wardrobe would benefit from them…
Lindsey Holland is wearing a Raey grey recycled yarn classic sweatshirt available at MATCHESFASHION
* Based on a classic sportswear silhouette, Raey’s grey recycled cotton-blend sweatshirt is spun from soft jersey with dropped shoulders to relax the fit.
+ get her Frame Orange Le Slouch boyfriend jeans at MATCHESFASHION
* Arriving in bright orange, FRAME’s Le Slouch boyfriend jeans have a relaxed fit and a leather logo patch at the back waist.
(Photo via @lindseyholland_)
Felicia Akerstrom in the Frankie Shop Tansy oversized blazer.
Similar to hers: Ganni pinstriped blazer available at MYTHERESA
* Ganni demonstrates how a blazer can be chic without feeling too serious. Cut from an elastic pinstripe fabric, this classic piece arrives with slightly oversized shoulders and a flattering cinched waist.
+ get Felicia’s Saint Laurent Le 5 à 7 bag in black leather.
(Photo via @fakerstrom)
Sophie Smith in a Cos jumper (similar to hers available HERE and HERE), Frame jeans, Saint Laurent bag and Prada leather sippers available at MYTHERESA
* Cut for a voluminous cropped silhouette, this mid-grey knitted jumper is sustainably crafted from a soft wool-blend. The wide ribbed trims and long, puff sleeves add a modern feel to this wardrobe staple.
** Woven from traceable cashmere in a versatile camel hue, this oversized, longline sweater is the epitome of comfort and features ribbed trims for textural appeal. A luxury staple to wear on repeat.
*** These slippers from Prada are modeled on ’70s-style clogs. The calfskin leather pair has raised tongues – accented with triangular logo plaques – and ergonomic footbeds for assured comfort.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)