Janka Polliani in a Magda Butrym gray wool suit.
(Photo via @polliani)
Want to wear it every day…
MY PICK: The Frankie Shop Pernille Suit in Banana.
(Photo via @jmsnsavoy7)
Denise Feier in the Frankie Shop Bea Suit in Latte. The blazer is available at FARFETCH + the matching pants are also available at FARFETCH
* Cut for an oversized fit and fastening at the front with buttons, this Frankie Shop’s Bea blazer boasts notched lapels and side flap pockets. With long sleeves and button cuffs, this versatile yet elegant piece is finished with rear vents and a satin-finish lining.
* Cut for a tapered fit and sitting high at the waist for a flattering silhouette, the Bea trousers are part of Frankie Shop’s AW21 collection and feature a concealed front fastening and pleated details at the waist. In a versatile beige shade, they’re finished with side slit pockets and welt pockets to the rear.
(Photo via @denise.feier)
Megan Logue, NET-A-PORTER acting senior fashion features editor is wearing: Acne Studios Purple oversized woven blazer
* There’s an undeniable coolness to the shrugged-on fit of Acne Studios’ blazer. Fully lined and fitted with shoulder pads, it’s tailored in outsized proportions and hits just below the hips.
+ Acne Studios Purple Woven straight-leg pants
* Acne Studios’ pants are woven with lots of wool for a smart, lightly textured handle. They sit high on the waist and have classic straight legs with sharp pleats down the front. Wear yours with everything from basic tees to crisp shirts.
(Photo via @megan_logue)
Tina Lundin in a By Malene Birger suit.
+ Tina’s New Balance 530 running sneakers are available at MYTHERESA
* New Balance’ 530 sneakers come updated in summer-fog gray. They’re crafted with fabric uppers and sit atop chunky rubber soles that make running and endurance activities that much smoother.
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)
LAIA’S PICK: The Frankie Shop Isla suit in Coriander.
The blazer is available at NET-A-PORTER + the matching pants are also available at NET-A-PORTER
* Frankie Shop’s tailoring is always so understated and timeless. This ‘Isla’ blazer is cut from smooth gray-green crepe for a relaxed fit and fastens with a single button at the front. Wear it with the matching pants and flip flops for a casual chic outfit.
** Frankie Shop’s ‘Isla’ pants are meant to be worn as a suit with the coordinating blazer but will look just as cool with a tucked-in sweater or graphic tee. They’re tailored from gray-green crepe in a straight-leg silhouette and have a high-rise waist and pressed creases.