Marta Cygan is wearing a striped ribbed cotton dress available at NET-A-PORTER
* Paco Rabanne’s midi dress can be styled to suit almost any occasion just by switching up your shoes. It’s rib-knitted from cotton-blend for a figure-hugging fit and traced with a row of buttons, so you can customize the slit. Coordinate your bag with one of the colorful stripes.
(Photo via @lifeofboheme)
With a hedonistic spirit, this capsule is an invitation to go back to the beach, an irrepressible desire to escape and relive the thrill of summer…
Blanca Mirós is wearing a striped ribbed cotton t-shirt available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* Paco Rabanne’s T-shirt is inspired by ’70s sportswear – just look at the colorful stripes traversing the chest and sleeves. It’s rib-knitted for a close fit from cotton-blend and is appliquéd with a retro logo. Wear yours with a the matching shorts.
* Embrace a ’70s color palette with this striped T-shirt from Paco Rabanne. Made from a stretch cotton-blend that’s rib-knitted to hug the natural contours of the body, the design is finished with a ringer neckline and short, fitted sleeves. Style with the matching biker shorts.
+ matching shorts, also available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* Creative Director Julien Dossena included these vivid bike shorts in Paco Rabanne’s Fall ’21 collection as an ode to ’70s sportswear. They’re rib-knitted from cotton-blend with a supportive fit. The left cuff is appliqued with retro athletic logo.
* Embrace a ’70s color palette with these striped biker shorts from Paco Rabanne. They’re made from a stretch cotton-blend that’s rib-knitted for comfort, and to hug the natural contours of the legs. Style with the matching T-shirt.
(Photo via @blancamiro)
Jen Azoulay is wearing a knotted tie-dye t-shirt available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* This cotton T-shirt from Paco Rabanne is printed with the label’s «Lose Yourself» slogan, designed in collaboration with artist Peter Saville. Reflecting the desire to jump on a plane at a moment’s notice, it comes in a cloud blue tie-dye effect and is gathered at the cropped hem with a ring detail. Wear yours on a sunny getaway with micro-shorts and flip flops.
* Paco Rabanne’s T-shirt is tie-dyed tonal-blue and white in a pattern reminiscent of of cloudy summer skies. Knotted to create some shape at the front, it’s made from lightweight cotton-jersey and printed with the signature ‘Lose Yourself’ slogan. Wear yours with a neutral skirt or jeans, adding gold accessories to emulate the label’s styling.
+ tie-dye maxi skirt, also available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* Paco Rabanne’s Julien Dossena often borrows inspiration from the past for his future-facing designs: with this maxi skirt, the designer looks to the tie-dye trend of the ’60s and ’90s. Pair this free-flowing piece with the matching camisole in sunset shades
* Creative Director Julien Dossena looks to the hedonism of the ’70s and ’80s for Paco Rabanne’s Fall ’21 collection. Making such a chic case for tie-dye as the pattern of the season, this skirt is cut from lustrous, fluid satin and falls into light pleats.
(Photo via @jen_wonders)
Alyssa Coscarelli is wearing a printed ruched bikini available at MYTHERESA
* Let Paco Rabanne inform your swimwear with this eye-catching printed bikini. Shaped to a triangle top and high-rise bottoms, they’re flatteringly cinched with ruched seams – secured with drawstring ties – for the perfect fit. Style yours with a sarong when away from the water.
(Photo via @alyssainthecity)