Lucy Williams wearing a Bash red little dress and a pair of Alessandra Rich crystal-embellished earrings available at MYTHERESA. (Photo via Instagram)
Doina Ciobanu in the Self-Portrait Ottoman Square Neck Puff-Sleeved red minidress, available at MYTHERESA
(Photo via Instagram)
* RSVP in style this festive season with this charming red minidress from Self-Portrait. Crafted from ottoman-ribbed fabric, the A-line design has a square neckline with a tie behind the shoulders, as well as puffed shoulder sleeves. Lattice stitching and decorative buttons draw attention to the waist.
Danielle Bernstein wearing an Intimissimi red pajama available HERE and HERE (Photo via Instagram)
The gorgeous Amina Muaddi Ruby Slippers. (Photo via Instagram)
LAIA’S PICK: Givenchy Nylon Puffer Coat
* This oversized coat from Givenchy is made from lightweight and striking red nylon with the label’s logo printed boldly on the back. The enlarged lapels lend to the oversized look while a self-tie belt wraps around the middle to create a nice shape. Wear yours to make a bold statement during the colder months.
LAIA’S PICK: H&M rib-knit turtleneck sweater
* Soft, rib-knit sweater with wool content. Turtleneck, dropped shoulders, and long sleeves. Slits at sides and slightly longer hem at back.
LAIA’S PICK: Burberry TB Camera quilted leather belt bag
* This «Bright Red» camera design offers a contemporary take on Burberry’s iconic checked motif and this season’s it-silhouette, the belt bag. Crafted in Italy from quilted lambskin, it suspends from a shoulder strap, which can also be worn around the body, and is embellished with the house’s golden TB monogram at the front.
LAIA’S PICK: Balenciaga XXS printed textured-leather tote
* Balenciaga’s ‘XXS AJ’ tote is set to follow in the footsteps of the brand’s coveted ‘Bazar’ tote, which was first debuted by Demna Gvasalia two years ago and has barely been out of the spotlight since. This miniature style is crafted from red textured-leather and stamped with the brand’s moniker in block letters. Carry it by the top handles, or attach the shoulder strap to keep your hands free.