Marianne Theodorsen is wearing Dries Van Noten checked high-rise straight pants available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Dries Van Noten’s pants have been crafted from mid-weight cotton-blend fabric that’s detailed with a striking check pattern in shades of black, beige, red and orange. They’re designed with a high-rise waist and fall in a smart straight-leg fit that is lined with a pressed center crease.
(Photo via @marianne-theodorsen)
Sorry jeans, I am totally cheating on you…
Lucy Williams is wearing Shrimps palazzo trousers available ON SALE at FARFETCH
* Multicolour wool palazzo trousers from Shrimps featuring a high rise, an elasticated waistband with a drawstring fastening, a checkered pattern, side slit pockets and a cropped length.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
Jessie Bush is wearing Saint Laurent checked trousers available at MATCHESFASHION and MYTHERESA
* Saint Laurent’s brown and white plaid trousers are seen in the 1970s-informed Pre-AW20 lookbook and will inject a vintage verve into daily edits. They’re made in Italy from sumptuously soft virgin wool to a high-rise straight-leg silhouette with a pressed front and turned-up cuffs. Team them with a utilitarian shirt and jacket to echo the collection styling.
* These checked brown pants prove why Saint Laurent is so loved for its suiting seperates. They’re made from virgin wool with a high-rise, straight-leg silhouette shaped with pressed creases and turned cuffs. Wear yours into fall with a white blouse and burgundy ankle boots.
Jen Azoulay is wearing Baum und Pferdgarten Nena checked bootcut pants
+ Braida checked blazer
* Baum und Pferdgarten’s «Back to Back» Pre-Fall 2020 collection explores personal style through playful contrasts and statement prints – case in point: the Nena pants. Rendered with a blue and yellow houndstooth check, the silhouette has a high waist and slim-fit legs that flare below the knees. Complete your look with the matching Braida blazer for a smart desk-to-dinner look.
(Photo via @jen_wonders)