Dark -haired Cara Delevingne is in, Rihanna is out, for Balmain Fall/Winter 2014-15 Ad Campaign
Balmain Fall/Winter 2014-15 advertising campaign photographed by Mario Sorrenti and art directed and styled by Katie Grand, is out. It is the first time the house presents a group of models starring Ysaunny Brito, Jourdan Dunn, Issa Lish, Kayla Scott, Binx Walton and a darker (hair and skin) than ever, Cara Delevingne.
That will be because of the new, more inclusive, Olivier Rousteing. One that embraces different ethnicities and cultures, and is reflective of his previous campaign face and best friend since: Rihanna.
“I could not be more happy with this campaign. It illustrates my vision of the house. These six different women, from such an incredible mix of backgrounds, are all united to present what a modern French house can be. This campaign both reflects today’s realities and the possibilities of the fashion world,” Balmain’s creative director Olivier Rousteing said in a statement.
- Sorry Demna Gvasalia: these are the reworked jeans every fashion girl loves
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now
- The statement sweater is the new deconstructed shirt
- Now trending: two-tone denim
- NYFW Fall 2017 street style: shop what influencers are wearing
- Pierpaolo Piccioli’s first solo it bag chez Valentino
- The Istanbul-based footwear brands cool girls are obsessed with
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala
- The A-listers cult bag you can actually afford
- Dior Cruise 2018: when Maria Grazia Chiuri went to Calabasas