Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2015 Ad Campaign shot by Mario Testino
Devised under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey and shot by Mario Testino, Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2015 Ad Campaign sees a host of new faces join the Burberry family. Six young British guys and six girls, including actors Clara Paget and Harry Treadaway and musician Tom Odell as well as models Amber Anderson, Harry Treadaway, Holliday Grainger, Florence Kosky, Jackson Hale, Ranald Macdonald, Oliver Burslem, Oscar Robertson, Ella Richards and Oscar Tuttiett. They all pose for Burberry for the first time. The campaign was shot in London’s iconic St. James Street, which is not only a stones-throw from Savile Row but has its own sartorial heritage.
1) Poncho in colour block merino wool and cashmere available at BURBERRY.COM
A long felted Merino wool and cashmere blanket poncho in a colour block design. The soft fabric is woven then washed for a textured finish. Inspired by traditional equestrian blankets, the long fringe is hand-cut and intrinsic to the design.
2) Fringe blanket poncho in patchwork quilt and suede available at BURBERRY.COM
A silk and cotton blanket poncho printed in a bohemian patchwork. Inspired by traditional Durham quilts, the poncho is crafted from layers of fabric for a padded finish. The long fringing in suede and tonal blanket stitching give contrast and texture.
3) Fringe poncho in merino wool and cashmere available at BURBERRY.com
A felted Merino wool and cashmere blanket poncho. The soft fabric is knitted then washed for a textured finish. Inspired by traditional equestrian blankets, the long fringe is hand-cut and intrinsic to the design.
- ¿Style-bloggers latest obsession? J.W.Anderson bags
- All the must-have spring clothing items your wardrobe can’t miss this season
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now
- Street style stars can’t get enough of mini bags
- The Pierce bag just got reworked for Fall 2017 (and you’ll love it)
- The statement sweater is the new deconstructed shirt
- The A-listers cult bag you can actually afford
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala
- All the industry influencers-approved Fall 2017 London collections #LFW
- NYFW Fall 2017 street style: shop what influencers are wearing