Aylin Koenig in the Bottega Veneta Black mesh and leather pumps, available at MYTHERESA
* In tune with the house’s contemporary direction, these black pumps from Bottega Veneta’s Pre-Fall ’19 collection see Daniel Lee champion the square-toe trend. Crafted in Italy from stretch mesh that’s trimmed with smooth leather, they’re threaded with a gold-tone chain that sits elegantly on the foot. Sculptural heels and chunky rubber treads lend both definition and functionality.
(Photo via Instagram)
Erika Boldrin in the same pumps. (Photo via Instagram)
Bottega Veneta’s Stretch pumps, by Trine Kjaer. (Photo via Instagram)
* Mesh square-toe court shoe with chain detailing
• Mesh and calfskin upper
• Delicate gold-finish chain threaded through back and front loops
• Heel height: 9 cm | 3.5″
• Rubber-injected leather sole for comfort and stability
• New for Pre-Fall 2019, which focuses on an elevated reality of dressing
Bottega Veneta Chain-embellished macramé and leather pumps in beige, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Square-toed shoes continue to trend for Spring ’20 and that’s partly due to Bottega Veneta’s strong and modern offering. Designed under Daniel Lee’s creative direction, this beige pair has been made in Italy from net-like macramé and leather. Match your jewelry to the dainty gold anklet chain.