Charlotte Groeneveld out and about Manhattan on her way to the Shopbop Pop-Up event. September 2019. Photo by Jeff Thibodeau via Instagram.
The thing is: We are completely obsessed over her Bottega Veneta black leather ankle boots with chunky sole available at NET-A-PORTER!!!!
* These boots grounded a variety of looks on Daniel Lee’s debut runway for Bottega Veneta – we love how they demonstrate the house’s signature craftsmanship while showcasing the newly appointed Creative Director’s clean, modern aesthetic. They’ve been made in Italy from smooth black leather and have elasticated panels and chunky 55mm lug soles. (Product description via NET-A-PORTER)
Tiffany Hsu out and about Milan during Milan Spring 2019 Fashion Week. September 2019.
(Photo via Instagram)
Again, Tiffany Hsu out and about London during Spring 2020 Fashion Week. September 2019.
(Photo via @sharonlopez)
Pernille Teisbaek out and about Milan during Spring 2020 Fashion Week. September 2019.
(Photo via @romilux)
Bottega Veneta Chelsea Combat boots in black storm cuir available at MYTHERESA and BERGDORF GOODMAN
• Mid-calf boots with a stacked lug sole
• Vegetable tanned calfskin
• Elasticated side panels and leather tabs
• Cut slim on the ankle
• Lightweight layered cuoio and rubber sole
• Fall 2019 runway
* Usher practicality into your FW19 wardrobe with these Chelsea-inspired ankle boots from Bottega Veneta. Crafted in Italy, this runway design features a black calf leather upper set on a lugged rubber sole. Elasticated side panels and tonal pull tabs enhance its minimalist silhouette, making for easy on-off wear. Style yours with tucked-in denim and midi skirts alike. (Product description via MYTHERESA)
more stories trending on laiamagazine…