Gilda Ambrosio and Giorgia Tordini in The Attico. (Photo via Instagram)
The Attico Stretch-wool blazer dress available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
Tiffany Hsu wearing a Balenciaga Oversized Twill Blazer Dress available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* This oversized blazer from Balenciaga is at once masculine, while also highlighting how to dress as a modern power woman. The «Petrol Blue» design is crafted in Italy from technical twill with ornamental double-breasted buttons, a deep V-neck, and a hem that stops well above the knees. Emulate the runway and wear yours as a dress with black ankle boots.
Thora Valdimars in the ROTATE Double-Breasted Blazer Dress available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER and BROWNS
* ROTATE Birger Christensen’s Jeanette Madsen and Thora Valdimars say mini dresses are their favorite thing to wear to parties, so it won’t be long before you spot one of them in this double-breasted style. Playfully embellished with mismatched crystal and faux pearl buttons, it’s cut from wool-blend with sharp shoulders and flared him that’s lightly pleated for movement. Wear yours with platform sandals and a mini tote.
* This black Rotate buttoned double-breasted blazer dress is crafted with an A-line silhouette and features notch lapels, long sleeves, and is embellished with decorative buttons to the front. As the fashion historian Valerie Steele once said, ‘Power dressing is combat gear for the trip to the top.’ So if you get any lip in this Rotate dress, just tell them to button it.
Rotate Birger Christensen Carol embellished metallic floral-jacquard mini dress available at NET-A-PORTER and MODA OPERANDI
* ROTATE Birger Christensen’s Jeanette Friis Madsen and Thora Valdimars cite vintage prints and paintings as a source of inspiration, which explains the thick, metallic floral-jacquard used to make this ‘Carol’ blazer dress. It’s cut in the label’s signature micro length and has exaggerated mutton sleeves. Three crystal-encrusted snaps decorate the front, so styling is versatile.
* Consider micro-mini dresses to be Rotate’s specialty—each season it releases a handful of gorgeous iterations that are undoubtedly on-trend. This ‘Carol’ style is constructed from floral-jacquard fabric with ’80s-inspired puff sleeves and crystal-embellished button fastenings. Take yours to new heights with sky-high stilettos.
(Photo via @modaoperandi)
Brittany Xavier in a sequined blazer dress. (Photo via Instagram)