Brittany Xavier is wearing a Stella McCartney intarsia wool and cotton-blend sweater available at NET-A-PORTER and FARFETCH
* If a sweater could portray a vibrant personality, Stella McCartney’s’ Kind’ one would be it. Knitted from a blend of wool and cotton, it’s decorated with a blazing sun and rainbow that streams across a lush landscape and embroidered with a simple invitation to smile. It has a relaxed shape and voluminous sleeves. Team yours with white jeans.
* In need of a hug? Let Stella McCartney’s smile rainbow jumper embrace you with its cosy wool blend fabric you’ll find easy to put on but hard to want to take off. You’ll be close-knit with this joyful and colourful look in no time.
(Photo via @brittanyxavier)
Grece Ghanem is wearing a Mango crochet polo in pastel yellow.
* Crochet fabric. Flowered embroidery. Short sleeve. Classic collar.
(Photo via @greceghanem)
Tamu Mcpherson is wearing the Jacquemus Le Cardigan Tordu in green. Available at FARFETCH
* Time to upgrade your knitwear game. Crafted in a ribbed knit with a cold-shoulder design, this cardigan from Jacquemus is the perfect choice for a cosy look that doesn’t compromise on style. Level up.
+ also available in dark blue at MYTHERESA
* Sensuality is always on the agenda at Jacquemus, and this dark blue Le Cardigan Tordu cardigan is a case in point. Made from lightweight yarn, this ribbed design is knitted to a slim silhouette with slender straps that frame a shoulder-baring neckline.
(Photo via @alltheprettybirds)