Sophie Smith in a H&M trench coat. Similar to hers: H&M trenchocat
* Relaxed-fit, double-breasted trenchcoat in woven fabric. Notched lapels, removable belt at waist with buckle, and side pockets. Raglan sleeves with adjustable tab at cuffs. Vent at back. Lined.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
Never not wearing a trench coat…
Marianne Smith’s Totême trench coat in pistachio organic cotton is available at FARFETCH
* Following the brand’s simple aesthetic and distinctive design, this trench coat from Toteme comes in a green hue. The piece is crafted from organic cotton and its silhouette is enhanced by a belted waist.
(Photo via @smythsisters)
Charlotte Groeneveld in Burberry.
Similar to her trench: Burberry constrast-trim cotton trench available at FARFETCH
* Burberry’s iconic beige-hued trench coat is updated for SS22 with a bubblegum-pink contrast trim, adding a playful touch to a timeless design.
+ get her Burberry Lolita quilted tote bag
(Photo via @thefashionguitar)
Pernille Teisbaek in the Frankie Shop Eugene trench coat available at MYTHERESA + get her Balenciaga trainers!
* Frankie Shop favors padded shoulders for added formality to casual, everyday designs. The Eugene style is no exception, made from cotton twill with traditional epaulettes and a buckle belted waist.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
LAIA’S PICK: Vetements cotton trench coat available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* This classic trench coat from Vetements is a timeless transitional piece. Made from pure cotton, it has a slightly oversized fit for relaxed styling.
* Renowned for their subversive approach, VETEMENTS chooses a more traditional design approach for this double-breasted trench coat. Crafted in the signature double-breasted silhouette, the piece is simply branded with a monochromatic logo tab at the nape of the neck.
LAIA’S PICK: Burberry showcases their roots in outerwear with this trench coat. In a pale-blue colourway, it boasts a classic mid-length design and double-breasted construction.