Karin Teigl is wearing a Fendi logo-print reversible padded shell-down jacket. Similar to hers: Reversible printed quilted shell down bomber jacket available at NET-A-PORTER
* Fendi’s shell jacket is reversible, so you can opt for logomania with a full monogrammed look or wear it on the more pared-back black side. It’s finished with a chunky ‘FF’ zip and filled with plush down.
+ available in gray, also at NET-A-PORTER
* Taking inspiration from traditional ski styles, Fendi’s jacket has been made in Italy from quilted shell padded with down to keep you well insulated when the weather is particularly biting. Fully reversible, it’s printed on one side with the house’s recognisable FF monogram, while the other side is gray. The hood is detachable.
(Photo via @constantly_k)
You’ll look chic when it’s freezing…
Noor de Groot is wearing the Prada Ciré nylon puffer jacket, available at PRADA.COM
* The new ciré nylon puffer jacket with a boxy silhouette is characterized by functional, sophisticated details. The garment has detachable sleeves and is decorated with the metal triangle logo on the front.
+ in black available at NET-A-PORTER
* Prada’s cropped jacket is ideal if you love versatility – the sleeves can be removed, transforming it into a vest. Quilted and padded with down for warmth, it’s made from lustrous velvet and has a cozy funnel neck. Use the toggles to adjust the shape of the hem.
(Photo via @queenofjetlags)
Pernille Teisbaek is wearing a Jil Sander Down Jacket available at MYTHERESA
* Invest in cloud-like comfort with this pale-beige jacket from Jil Sander. Made from naturally crinkled poplin, which is packed with down for optimum insulation, this quilted style has a relaxed silhouette with notch lapels and a press-stud front. Wear yours as the finish layer to a spectrum of neutral looks.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)