Estelle Chemouny in Dior. Her Dioresort Small Brim Hat Natural Straw and Dark Blue Embroidered Band available at DIOR.COM
* The natural Dioresort straw hat draws its inspiration from southern Italy, the flagship theme of the collection. The bucket hat shape, emblematic of Maria Grazia Chiuri’s collections, is reinterpreted with a dark blue embroidered ‘Christian Dior Paris’ signature band. The timeless straw hat will complete any one of the season’s looks.
(Photo via @estellechemouny)
Marianne Theodorsen is wearing the Jacquemus Le Bob Artichaut cotton bucket hat in yellow. Available at MYTHERESA (previously worn by Annabel Rosendahl)
* Shield yourself from the sun with Jacquemus’ Le Bob Artichaut bucket hat, which is presented here in an appropriately cheery yellow hue. Made from cotton, it’s finished with frayed edges, the label’s logo lettering in silver-tone metal, and an adjustable chin strap.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
Karin Teigl is wearing a Chanel cotton hat. Available in terrycloth at CHANEL.COM
(Photo via @constantly_k)
Annabel Rosendahl is wearing a Prada nylon baseball cap available at MYTHERESA
* Made in Italy from 100% nylon, this black baseball cap from Prada features a six panel design with the label’s signature enamel triangle logo to the side.
(Photo via @annabelrosendahl)
Leonie Hanne is wearing a DsQuared2 logo-embroidered baseball cap. Available in more colours at FARFETCH
* When the sun comes out, so will DSQUARED2’s baseball cap. Featuring an adjustable fastening, an embroidered logo to the rear, eyelets and a straight peak.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Janka Polliani is wearing a Gucci lamé beret in Blue. Available at GUCCI.COM
* Romantic details such as this beret’s grosgrain ribbon bow continue to define the world of Gucci accessories. The hat is further accentuated with a play on texture with the GG motif.
(Photo via @polliani)
Sophie Smith is wearing a Loewe ribbed wool beanie available at NET-A-PORTER
* Loewe’s beanie has been made in Italy from ribbed wool that’s sure to keep you warm in chilly temperatures. It’s minimally detailed with a thin green stripe and the brand’s signature ‘Anagram’ logo patch.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)