Jeanette Madsen wearing a Marc Jacobs crystal-detailed The Barrette clip, available at MARCJACOBS.COM (Photo via Instagram)
Emili Sindlev wearing three different Prada Plexiglas hair clips. (Photo via Instagram)
GET NOW: Prada Plexiglas Hair Clip embellished with metal studs and decorated with the brand’s logo. Available at MYTHERESA
* Inflect your everyday edit with a directional slant courtesy of this brown tortoiseshell hairclip from Prada. Crafted in Italy from acetate, it’s embellished with the house logo and framed with gold-tone studs.
Yoyo Cao’s Prada Silver-Tone Logo Barrette is available at MODAOPERANDI
* Prada’s self-titled logo needs no introduction: the brand has a long history of showing up and standing out, which is exactly what this barrette will do. As featured in the Resort ’20 collection, this barrette takes the shape of an inverted triangle that’s detailed with the iconic logo and nothing else.
LAIA’S PICK: Gucci spike-embellished hair clip available at MYTHERESA
* Add a touch of rebel spirit to any look with this spike-adorned hair clip from Gucci. This playful accessory features the label’s name spelled out in shimmering crystals for added recognition. Wear yours with floral ensembles to channel the brand’s free-spirited approach to styling.
LAIA’S PICK: Gucci Pink Resin Crystal Single Barrette, available at GUCCI.COM
* The distinctive hair barrette is now refashioned in colorful and oversize iterations for Fall Winter 2019. The nostalgic accessory is decorated with the Gucci logo in sparkling rhinestones
LAIA’S PICK: Shrimps Antonia bead-embellished hair clip available at MATCHESFASHION
* Shrimps’ blue Antonia hair clip is reminiscent of the feminine bags seen throughout the Resort 2020 lookbook. It’s crafted from gold-tone metal that’s encased with clusters of faceted translucent beads. Style it with a ladylike dress and pearl earrings for a special occasion.