The Jenners and The Hadids star in Balmain FW15 ad campaign
BALMAIN FALL/WINTER 2015 ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN:
«This season’s Balmain campaign was inspired by a brief, key moment that happened while we were shooting our last campaign.
While I watched Mario capture a kiss last fall, I was struck by the love and emotion that I was witnessing in front of me. Starting with a determination to once again focus on the beauty of an intimate connection, my team and I quickly concluded that a celebration of the unique and unconditional love of siblings is a natural progression from the spirit of last season.
Armando and Fernando, Bella and Gigi, Erika and Joan, and Kendall and Kylie come from a wealth of different backgrounds and histories. Collectively, they represent the fresh, diverse and open spirit of a new generation of fashion. Watching them work together also made clear to me the universality of an age-old truth: the truly powerful strength, support and love that family members can provide to one another.»
Olivier Rousteing , Creative Director, Balmain
Paris, July 15, 2015
Photographer – Mario Sorrenti
Art Director – Pascal Dangin at KiDS Creative
Models – Kendall Jenner , Kylie Jenner, Joan Smalls, Erika Smalls, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Armando Cabral and Fernando Cabral.
Hair – Bob Recine
Makeup – Aaron de May
Set Design – Philipp Haemmerle
SHOP THE COLLECTION:
- How to style white jeans this winter (like a Victoria’s Secret angel)
- The only winter coat you’ll wear forever
- Cool girls make the case for the camouflage parka
- Sorry Demna Gvasalia: these are the reworked jeans every fashion girl loves
- This is what Victoria’s Secret angels wore to the Paris Fashion Show
- You too can look as retro chic as Kendall Jenner in a biquini
- Milan Fall 2017 coolest collections (fashion pack-approved)
- Kendall Jenner covers Vogue September 2016 issue (wears Gucci)
- This affordable label collaboration is having a momentum thanks to cool-girls obsession with its…
- Get Bella Hadid’s Maje embroidered bomber jacket