Love this Fair Isle cardigan sweater by J.Crew, here worn by @theindiaedit
* This cardigan features gold button details down the front and is made with our plush new brushed yarn that has an incredible handfeel. Plus, it was crafted at a Fair Trade Certified™ factory that provides additional income and better conditions for the people who work there.
Are you, though?
Caro Daur in Khaité and Adidas x Bad Bunny. Her Amaris sweater is available at NET-A-PORTER
* Khaite’s ‘Amaris’ sweater is knitted from cashmere-blend with a contrasting ‘Fair Isle’ motif that extends to the sleeves. It has a slouchy turtleneck that complements the dropped shoulders and oversized fit. Gold earrings will look beautiful with the sand shade.
+ similar to her Response CL sneakers, available at FARFETCH and NET-A-PORTER
+ get your own Hermès Kelly handbag
(Photo via @carodaur)
This SAINT LAURENT’s sweater is jacquard-woven with a Fair Isle pattern that gives it a vintage feel. It’s spun from a warm wool-blend including generous amounts of mohair for added softness.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
Jessie Bush in a Ganni intarsia-knit wool jumper available at FARFETCH
* This GANNI jumper is woven from organic wool, exemplifying the Scandinavian brand’s commitment to lower-impact design. A multicolour geometric motif elevates its simple silhouette in a nod to classic Fair Isle styles.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
Marianne Theodorsen in Ganni. Her wool cardigan is available at MYTHERESA
* Copenhagen-based brand Ganni reshapes the meaning of Scandinavian style with its whimsy and playful approach to design. This chunky wool cardigan boasts a geometric pattern and a laid-back silhouette with dropped shoulders.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
Trine Kjaer’s Ganni logo intarsia-knit V-neck cardigan is available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @trinekjaer)
FROM COS: Heritage craftsmanship and modern design come together in this two-tone jumper from the Autumn Winter collection. Shaped in a cocooning silhouette, it’s intricately knitted from a blend of RWS wool and GCS cashmere, the former chosen for its durability and the latter for its luxuriously soft hand feel. It’s crafted using Fairisle and cable-knit techniques that combine to create a richly textured knit.
LAIA’S PICK: DOEN Harvest Fair Isle knitted sweater available at NET-A-PORTER
* DÔEN’s ‘Harvest’ sweater is made with touches of mohair and merino wool that give it a soft, cozy handle. It’s knitted in a classic Fair Isle pattern and has a scalloped neckline. Wear it with everything from jeans to midi skirts.
Khaité Halo sweater in grey, available at MYTHERESA