Leonie Hanne in Saint Laurent and Celine. Her double-breasted bworn cotton trench is available at MYTHERESA
* Saint Laurent’s everlasting elegance makes this cotton canvas trench coat a timeless investment. With an oversized, double-breasted fit, this mid-length style has a notched collar, shoulder epaulets, buckled cuffs, and a belted waist.
+ she’s also wearing the Saint Laurent Vendome knee-high leather boots, available at MYTHERESA
* Since its conception in 1961, Saint Laurent has been coveted for its elegant Parisian aesthetic. The Vendome knee-high boots are made from glossy glazed leather and are complete with strap details and stiletto heels.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
50 shades of brown…
Tezza Barton in Helsa.
(Photo via @tezza.barton)
Lucy Williams in a Varley total look. Her leggings are available at NET-A-PORTER
* Varley’s ‘Always’ leggings are made from recycled four-way stretch fabric that has moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry and supported. They’re designed with a smoothing high-rise waist and are meant to be worn as a set with the coordinating sports bra.
+ her New Balance 550 are available at FARFETCH.COM
* The New Balance 550 brings the ‘80s basketball shoe a striking two-tone colour scheme. Made from cream white leather, they’re detailed with contrasting dark green panels that make their way to the sneaker’s various branding elements – like the raised ‘N’ logo on the quarter panel, and a classic NB stamped on the back heel.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
Selin Tufanoglu and the Khaité Maddy top in brown.
* KHAITE stocks the fashion set’s wardrobe with stylish separates like the brown Maddy top. Shaped with the label’s tell-tale sweetheart neckline, it’s made from a finely ribbed knit that follows the body’s contours. A lengthy split hem inspires myriad styling possibilities: wear yours tucked into a pencil skirt, or loose over a pair of boyfriend jeans.
(Photo via @selintufanoglu)
LAIA’S PICK: This piece is part of the COS ATELIER collection, a limited capsule founded on the principles of luxury and exceptional design. CUT Debuting for ATELIER AW23, these expertly tailored wide-leg trousers are shaped with back darts, centre seams to elongate the form and deep front pleats that create a sense of movement as you walk. They’re innovatively designed with an adjustable tab inside the waistband, allowing them to be worn low-slung or higher on the waist. CLOTH We hand-selected a premium 100% wool-twill cloth, chosen for its longevity and structured hand feel. The deep-cocoa hue makes a rich alternative to black and has been precisely colour-matched to the coordinating bandeau. CRAFT Impeccable attention to detail is paramount to the ATELIER collection. These trousers are innovatively designed to be free of side seams for a streamlined silhouette, while the full-length hems are felled for durability.